Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!

My e.l.f order FINALLY got here. It was like Christmas, I'm not going to lie. I was a little bummed out because the pink foundation brush and nail polish I ordered was out of stock by the time they went to ship my order, but I am still pretty thrilled with what I got. Naturally, half of it was out of the packaging and on my face within 5 minutes of coming out of the mail box. 

This is lip plumper on one end and lip primer on the other ($3.). Holy God, DO NOT go over your lips more than once with the plumper. It has cinnamon extract in it so it makes your lips "Seductively red and plump". I didn't know how strong it was when I first opened it and I thought my face was on fire. I used the primer part of it and then put my new lipstick on over it. I didn't see a change from when I had the lipstick on by itself, but the primer made my lips feel super smooth, so its a win in my book. Not the best picture, but you get the idea...maybe.



I also got this lip stick in "Fearless" ($1). I am not a huge lipstick fan, but this is a good shade of red for me! YES! It has finially happened!!! You have no idea how many shades of red lip gloss and lipstick I have owned, used once, and then promptly thrown out. This is a keeper. Also, it smells like Cherry Kool-Aid. 


This is the Tone Correcting Concealer ($1 each). I got it in a three different shades for when my skin tone changes. Right now I would describe my skin as "Albino-y". They didn't have that shade, so I opted for Ivory, Light Beige and Apricot Beige. 


Two different kinds of mascara($1 each). Volume Plumping and Last Extender. The lash extender works SO GOOD. You need to get this. It made my eyelashes look really long without getting all clumpy and gross.




Brush Shampoo ($3). This makes me sad because I didn't get the foundation brush I bought this for. I can use it on my other brushes, but it just won't be the same without the pink sequins and rhinestones.

Liquid Lipstick ($1 each). From left t right they are Baby Lips, Raspberry and Ruby Slipper. These are a mix between lipstick and lip gloss. As you can see, I already cracked open the Raspberry shade. Even after I had it on for 20 minutes or so, I kissed my nephew and it left big lip prints on his forehead, not a fan of that, but the color looks pretty good.

 Lastly, a three pack of Plumping Lip Gloss ($3). I love the packaging!!! I haven't used it yet, but they're all darker shades of pink/plum. 





Annndddd here is a cute picture of my nephew and I. This is about the 50th picture taken in 3 hours. Clearly, he had started to lose interest.

2 comments:

  1. From my experience, that brush shampoo sucks. It doesn't suds up AT ALL, so I end up washing my foundation brush with regular shampoo, otherwise it doesn't get clean. But for $3, who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried it after I read your comment. It didn't really do anything. You're totally right, good thing it was only $3!!!

    ReplyDelete